Welcome to Pacific Palisades
So, what exactly makes luxury real estate in Pacific Palisades so incredible? Located between the Santa Monica Mountains and the Pacific Ocean, the Pacific Palisades offers stunning coastal views and multiple hiking trails. Ideal for anyone who loves the great outdoors, the ritzy neighborhood is adjacent to Santa Monica. Pass the time by playing volleyball and swimming at Will Rogers State Park, or by heading to the farmers market to pick up fresh produce for dinner. Known for its sense of community and small-town feel, the cliffside community is made up of multimillion-dollar mansions with ocean views.
What to Love
● The Getty Villa: One of two locations of the J. Paul Getty Museum in Los Angeles, the Getty Villa shows off
Roman antiquities and manicured gardens.
● Will Rogers State Beach: Will Rogers’ former ranch has found new life as a state park. Extending for 1-3/4 miles along the shore, this sugary beach is a go-to spot for swimming and sunbathing.
● Eames House: Distinguished as a landmark of mid-20th century modern architecture, this home is a must-see for architecture buffs.
● The Self-Realization Fellowship Lake Shrine: With a temple, shrine, and meditation garden, this quiet enclave was designed for
reflection, prayer, and meditation.
People & Lifestyle
Hollywood heavy hitters such as Steven Spielberg, Ben Affleck, and J.J. Abrams all own homes in the Pacific Palisades. In addition to industry professionals, the area is also populated by families and outdoorsy types. Joyce Rey has houses for sale in Pacific Palisades, CA, for every type of lifestyle.
Things to Do
A new village center is taking shape in the Pacific Palisades, complete with restaurants, boutiques, and Amazon Books. The walkable redevelopment will also include a movie theater, retail shops, and apartments. Head to Modo Mio for a taste of Northern Italy or to Gladstone’s for seafood with a view.
The Pacific Palisades hosts a 4th of July parade as well as the Palisades Will Rogers 5 & 10K and Kids’ Fun Run.
Public schools in the Pacific Palisades are part of the Los Angeles Unified School District.
● Seven Arrows Elementary School [grades K-6]
● Kenter Canyon Elementary Charter School [grades K-5]
● Westside Waldorf School [grades pre-K-8]
● Palisades Charter High School [grades 9-12]
Are you ready to make the move? Contact Joyce Rey to see all of the breathtaking ocean view homes available in this area.