Welcome to Brentwood
Are you considering luxury real estate in Brentwood? Located in the foothills of the Santa Monica Mountains near Westwood, Brentwood is a quiet community lined with cozy cafes, eateries, and shops. Offering everything from the renowned Getty Center to lush parks, Brentwood real estate attracts everyone from art connoisseurs to nature lovers. Although the community is a bit more down-to-earth than Bel Air or Beverly Hills, it still offers plenty of sizable single-family homes set on lush lots.
UCLA students and faculty members, entertainment professionals, and families all call the community home. Brentwood real estate’s proximity to the mountains and ocean make it a popular choice for outdoorsy types, while juice bars and organic cafes cater to the health-conscious crowd. What else makes Brentwood real estate so sought after aside from the gorgeous Brentwood homes for sale?
What to Love
● Brentwood Farmers Market: Stock up on fresh fruits and vegetables and mingle with the locals every Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
● Brentwood Country Mart: This buzzy gathering place offers shopping, dining, and weekly movie screenings.
● The Getty Center: Glimpse rotating art exhibitions and panoramic views of the city at this campus of the J. Paul Getty Museum.
Dining, Entertainment & Shopping
San Vicente Boulevard cuts through Brentwood, offering everything from the popular sushi joint SUGARFISH to (the savory offshoot of Sprinkles Cupcakes that serves up pizza). Chocolatier Compartes offers unusual bars (think scones and jam milk chocolate bars or white chocolate and cereal bars) in colorful packaging.
Public schools in Brentwood are part of the Los Angeles Unified School District.
● Community Magnet Charter Elementary [K-5]
● Paul Revere Middle School [6-8]
● University High School [9-12]
We have an incredible selection of houses for sale in Brentwood. Contact Brentwood realtor Joyce Rey today to begin your search.