Welcome to Beverly Hills Post Office
Despite being located outside of Beverly Hills city limits, Beverly Hills Post Office derives its name from being part of the famous 90210 zip code. It is a quiet, secluded area with several gated communities. The neighborhood offers a secure, safe environment not far from hot spots like Bel Air and Studio City. Large mansions, estates, and homes dot the area.
What to Love
● Franklin Canyon Park: Located near the center of Los Angeles between the San Fernando Valley and Beverly Hills, this park includes a lake, a duck pond, and hiking trails.
● Large Homes with Great Views: Houses in Beverly Hills Post Office average around 4,800 square feet and offer sweeping mountain vistas.
● Tennis Courts and Swimming Pools: Many of the homes also come with tennis courts and/or swimming pools, making it easy to entertain family members and guests alike.
People & Lifestyle
Made up of several gated communities like Beverly Park and Beverly Ridge, Beverly Hills Post Office is perfect for those who want a private, quiet place to live. Overlooking the Santa Monica Mountains and winding canyons, the affluent neighborhood is populated by wealthy families and individuals who value a luxurious yet laid-back lifestyle.
Beverly Hills Post Office is served by the Los Angeles Unified School District, as opposed to the Beverly Hills Unified School District that serves those living within Beverly Hills city limits.
● Warner Avenue Elementary School [K-5 for those in the western part of the community]
● West Hollywood Elementary School [transitional kindergarten-6 for those in the eastern part of the community]
● Emerson Middle School [6-8]
● University High School [9-12]