Welcome to Bel Air
Luxury real estate ini Bel Air, California is in a league of its own. Tucked into the foothills of the Santa Monica Mountains, Bel Air is an exclusive enclave that boasts some of the most expensive real estate in Los Angeles. Winding roads lead to multimillion-dollar mansions on large lots (often hidden behind shrubbery and gates for added privacy and protection).
What to Love
● Hotel Bel-Air: Dating back to 1946, this see-and-be-seen hotel includes a Wolfgang Puck restaurant, a swanky bar and lounge,
and a swimming pool.
● Bel-Air Country Club: This chic social club features tennis courts and an 18-hole golf course.
● Stone Canyon Overlook: This overlook offers sweeping views of Stone Canyon Reservoir and the surrounding mountains.
People & Lifestyle
Populated by movie stars, key entertainment industry players, and working professionals, Bel Air is an ideal place for those who prize privacy and tranquility. Entrances off Sunset Boulevard lead into the residential enclave, lined with one luxe home after another. It’s the perfect place for those who prefer a secluded setting. Joyce Rey can show you all best Bel Air mansions for sale when you schedule an appointment.
Dining, Entertainment & Shopping
Since it’s a mainly residential area, Bel Air doesn’t have endless dining and shopping options, (but is, of course, in close proximity to Los Angeles’ world-class dining). The Bel-Air Restaurant (which serves pasta, fish, lamb, cocktails, and more) and the Wolfgang Puck Bar & Lounge (which offers sandwiches and pizzas) are two popular local choices.
Head to the Bel-Air Country Club to play a round of golf or to Hotel Bel-Air for afternoon tea.
Public schools in Bel Air are part of the Los Angeles Unified School District.
● Roscomare Road Elementary School [K-5]
● Community Magnet Charter School [K-5]
● Berkeley Hall School [K-8]
● Brentwood School [K-12]
If you'd like to see homes, mansions, and other properties for sale in the area, contact experienced Bel Air real estate agent Joyce Rey.